Eye prescriptions measure the strength of each eye, specifying the value of all parameters necessary to dispense appropriate corrective lenses for a person. Getting an accurate and updated eye prescription is an important step to ensure that you can see clearly and comfortably.
To get a prescription, visit our shop anytime for a free eye checkup by our qualified optometrists! We are open Mondays to Saturdays, 11am-6pm.
465 Crawford Lane #01-32
If you do not wish to make a trip down to our shop, you may also get your eye prescription from any hospital, eye doctor, or optical shop, without necessarily purchasing glasses from the prescriber. Once you have the prescription, you can then complete the purchase on our site.
Note that according to the guidelines by the Singapore Ministry of Health Optometrist and Opticians Board, a valid prescription should contain:
- Details of consumer including full name and date-of-birth
- Date of eye examinations done (within 2 years)
- Issue date and expiration date of the prescription
- Name, work and/or contact address and contact number of the prescriber;
- Refractive error of the consumer (indicate spherical and cylindrical readings);
- Inter-pupillary distance reading;
- Back Vertex Distance (if applicable);
- Written assessment that the consumer does not have any existing organic eye disease or systemic medical condition that will affect vision; and
- Statement of advice acknowledged by the consumer to undergo eye checks if the spectacle causes discomfort.
Your eye health is of utmost importance to us. As a licensed retailer, four eyes orders for prescription lenses can only be processed with a valid prescription. You may upload your prescription during the checkout, or send it to us later via WhatsApp or email.